In Alliance City Schools we believe:
1. All Students can learn at high levels.
- Students learn best when inspired to take ownership of their own learning.
- It is our responsibility to instill in our students the belief in themselves and a sense of hope.
2. Teachers are leaders and designers of engaging work.
3. All people deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Strong relationships increase student achievement and improve attendance and discipline.
4. Our students are our primary clients.
- We are responsible for the prevention of student failure.
All Aviators will graduate prepared for life, college and careers.
Our mission is for all students to reach their fullest potential and become productive citizens through staff who establish high expectations; a safe, positive, and engaging learning environment; and content that supports critical thinking, collaboration, communication and creativity.
- Communicators: Ask thoughtful questions, listen well and are able to clearly and concisely express their thoughts and ideas.
- Collaborators: Are able to compromise and work with people of all personality types and backgrounds to reach a common goal.
- Critical Thinkers: Have the ability to analyze and assess complex problems or situations and produce logical conclusions or solutions.
- Creative Innovators: Use imaginative and unique ideas to develop more efficient and effective methods of problem solving.
- Caring Citizens: Have selfless attitudes and strive to build stronger communities through civic pride, volunteerism and community involvement.
- Courageous Risk Takers: Are not afraid to take chances in order to accomplish something greater or facilitate change, whether it involves their career, finances, personal life or society.